This award was given to me from Jo over @a Brit in Tn.I was so thrilled,because it was my first award.
So I am passing it along to:
Brenda @ http://alwaysautumninmyheart.blogspot.com/
Jenny @ http://jennywrensnest.blogspot.com/
Congrats::and don't forget to pass it along..
May I be the first to congratulate you, it is well deserved !
ReplyDeleteHi Andora,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award! This is my first visit to your blog and I have enjoyed reading about your family and your home. I love your cat :) I also loved the photos of the old school and reading about how self sufficient it was. What a beautiful place.
Thank you so much for visiting our blog at Tylerfarm. I'm pleased you enjoyed yourself and hope you will visit often. I love to meet new folks and learn about new areas of the country, especially places I've never been :)
I will definately be back to visit again soon -
Deb
Tylerfarm
Maine
Thanks Andora! Felt like Christmas when I got your message in my comments. LOL.. Your the best. Still loving your blog!
ReplyDeleteYou deserve that award! You have an awesome blog!
ReplyDelete