Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD

Thanks to Kritter Keeper for giving me this award..Please visit her blog at http://wvfarmtails.blogspot.com ..If you want to know about animals this is the blog to visit...She is fabulous!!! 1. You must accept the award.2. Thank the person who gave you the award.3. Add a link to the person who gave you the award.4. Paste the award on your blog.5. Write 10 things about yourself that others might not know.6. Pass the award on to 10 others.


Here goes:

1.I am the oldest daughter of 15 children,but I'm not the oldest child..

2.Didn't have inside plumbing until I married..

3.been married to my hubby for 33 years..

4.I am a floral designer..love anything to do with flowers..

5.we didn't have enough underware to change everyday growing up...yeah I know..others had it a lot worse..

6.Have loved Elvis all my life...yeah still do..

7.got to drink a pop once a week...if we worked hard enough we were rewarded with one..don't drink it hardly at all now....go figure..

8.want to go to Hawaii before I pass from this life...

9.I don't like people at my house all the time...I like my space.

10.Hope and pray to stay a faithful christian the rest of my life...


That is it..now on for the 10 I have chosen to pass along to...

1.Wanda at moments of mine..
2.Ky.farmgirl at my country blog of this and that..
3.Diana at Sweet fields of green.
4.Angela at West Virginia treasures..
5.Beck at Beck's country living..
6.Teri at White sheep primitive..
7.Caroline at and a hive of silvery bees..
8.Kat at the compound..
9.Janet at writing in the blackberry patch..
19.Queeny at good to be queen..
..love all my bloggers...

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Andora! What a wonderful surprise to find when I came over to make a comment back to you from my blog!

    Your flowers are so beautiful! My dad is the baby boy of 15 kids!

    I am surprised to hear that your hens and chicks died! I don't do anything to mine. I might water them in the Summer when there is a drought but other than that I just leave them be. I don't even take them in in the Winter. They are the only potted plant that I haven't killed! lol

    Thanks again!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andora...I love your header photo...it is beautiful! You deserve the award for it alone!
    Thank you for passing one on to me...I also enjoyed learning the 10 things about you, I still love Elvis too, have several of his videos.
    I will be sure to visit the others.
    Thanks again ♥...Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the honor! Those are some pretty interesting facts about your life. Big families are fun, but many times we do without a lot. I am also the oldest girl, but not the oldest child.
    I love the new header photo. I wish I knew how to make a blog look as pretty as yours! I am short-changed when it comes to computer tech.

    ReplyDelete
  4. andora, so sorry about your son having to go oversees...i don't blame you one bit...you have every right to be worried. im just like you! love your list. your life was a lot like my husband's growing up...prayers work, will pray for you son's safety and that he returns safe and sound and uninjured physically, mentally and emotionally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your well-deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you nice! Thank you, Andorra. I'll need to work on my 10 things list.
    What variety of daffodils are in your header, yellows are my favorites, but those are gorgeous, I'd love to put some in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed you my friend, and I am deeply honored...Thank you so much...By the way,Your header is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete