Wednesday, September 15, 2010

They are everywhere

We went for a ride in the big woods,just enjoying this nice weather while we can.
I know we still have quite a bit of warm weather left,but we have been getting a lot of things done up before it gets colder..on our ride I saw this huge rock that looked like it had a face looking at me...kinda odd.. But one sight that I thought was pretty cool was this spider web attached to these big trees,look at each picture and notice how long the wed stretches from tree to tree..can you see it??
A little closer..

A bit more...


I just think nature is so amazing..

There all kinds of spiders..I just don't know how they do it!!!!!

They will web about anywhere..I don't like them but they are fascinating..not to much to post,just thought this was pretty cool to look at..


take care and enjoy the nice outdoors..


5 comments:

  1. Andora, last week in the woods I also took a photo of a spider web stretching from tree to tree. My photos didn't turn out as well as yours though. I often wonder how do they get to such a distance straight across. It's not like they free fall down and get carried on the wind, which I could understand. I guess I need to google.

    Loved the staring eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are everywhere! I hate spiders. I was in our neighbors yard today and this spider just came out of nowhere right toward me. I let out a little scream and got out of the way. My husband thought I was over reacting, but I told him if it had landed on my nose, then he would have seen some over reacting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every morning when we stroll down our driveway shortly after sunrise we have to wave sticks in front of us otherwise we are draped in spider webs that we can't see that are stretched across the road. Lovely shot there.... Yesterday my husband ended up with a spider dangling from his arm. They both survived to tell the tale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back my friend! Hope all is well with the Boys....We went to see my family on the "other ridge" over labor day weekend and they had planned a 60 mile ATV trip for us...It was awesome just getting out in those beautiful mountains again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos of the webs! We too have alot here,I hate to distrub them as they are nature at work,but I had one right outside my kitchen window at my stove & found a bug I took a picture of in one of my posts was completely wrapped in it,yuk.It is gone now,thank the dear Lord.
    I always find my faces in trees,but I see clearly the face in the rock.Have a wonderful weekend,I have to get ready for a yard sale tomorrow,I`m procrastinating as I don`t want to do it...phylliso

    ReplyDelete