I love the Olive Garden!!! My most favorite thing is their SALAD..you know the one they bring you before the meal in the big bowl for all to share...Well I was wondering if anyone had the recipe for the dressing that is on that salad..or something that is very comparable to it..I have never tasted a dressing that I like better than that one....so can anybody please help me find this????.....I would soooo gladly appreciate it...
Y'all have a good weekend!!!!
If you find it, please post it!
ReplyDeleteI love their salad!! I'm so stuffed on it, I have no room for the meal!!
Oh well, it's probably more healthy anyway.
Olive Garden House Dressing
ReplyDelete8 ounces Paul Newman's Vinegar and Oil Dressing
10 milliliters Garlic -- peel -- halve
1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
3 packages Sweet and Low - or 1 tablespoon Sugar
Put ingredients into the bottle of dressing and shake well. Refrigerate 24 hours before using.
to: always autumn in my heart...I saw this one,but this is not quite it..I have another one and it isn't it either..gotta keep searching..I will probally have to just buy a few bottles from the Olive Garden...
ReplyDeleteIf you do a web search for 'Olive garden salad dressing recipe' or such, you'll find a lot of links for it... I looked at this one.. http://www.recipezaar.com/Copycat-of-Olive-Garden-Italian-Salad-Dressing-18840
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I LOVE their salad, too. It KILLS me when I see people order "no dressing" and request something Fat Free on the side. Say What!? I can really put away the veggies when I hit up Olive Garden. I always get the soup, salad and breadsticks. The Zuppa Toscana is amazing. I have actually perfected that recipe, and my family requests it often. Wild and crazy cheers for Olive Garden!
ReplyDeleteBTW, can you really buy that dressing from O.G.? Hmmm... I see a giveaway in your future Andora! Hint Hint. :):):)
ReplyDeleteWish I could help you Andora...if it's that good, maybe I should try to buy a bottle. Hope you find a suitable recipe...sometimes it's just the addition of something so simple, like a pinch of horseraddish or curry! :)
ReplyDeleteHello! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I always enjoy reading about what people think, and I appreciate your kind comments. Your blog is very nice. I hope you keep stopping by mine to visit now and then.
ReplyDeleteWish I could help but to be honest...I don't like Olive Garden. Sorry, hope you find what your looking for.
ReplyDelete